Marketing Intern Job Description
TFC Marketing is seeking professional, detailed oriented Marketing Interns for the Fall 2017 semester. The role will be to assist Account Coordinators and Account Executives in the following objectives:
- Social Media Management: 📲
- Distinguish, grow and engage with clients’ online audience.
- Content Creation: 🎥
- Search, edit, create & organize forms of content including blogs, vlogs, graphics, cinema-graphs, and stills.
- Lead Generation: 👥
- Garner relationships with third-party pages, influencers, and brand ambassadors to generate client leads.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN/IMPROVE?
Students interning at TFC Marketing will learn/improve 5 important skills:
- Time Management: 🕗
- Interns at TFC are responsible for following in-office schedules, attending strategy meetings, weekly reflections, and completing assigned objectives. Interns will have to be able to effectively manage their time to have success in the position.
- Relationship Building: 👫
- Interns at TFC will be asked to work with other interns, account coordinators, account executives, and managing partners to complete a project.
- Marketing Knowledge: 🖥
- Interns at TFC will learn the difficulties, obstacles, and importance of marketing.
- Industry Knowledge: 💡
- Interns at TFC will have the opportunity to learn several industries outside of marketing including but not limited to food/service, fashion, industrial hemp, alcohol, and entertainment.
- Communication Skills: 🗣
- Interns at TFC will learn how to effectively communicate with work colleagues, clients, and most importantly the clients’ customers.